Edging Tease and Denial Club. Exceed Blue Balls Club.

HER RULES


I love you to behave my love. I love all the pleasure you give me specially when you are under my control. Enjoy blue balls. Enjoy special orgasms. Increase final orgasm...if any.


ORGASMS BUT NO EJACULATION FOR YOU. PLEASURE AND ORGASMS FOR ME.


ENJOYING YOU


AND INCREASING YOUR LIBIDO


...BUT NEVER ALLOWED TO CUM..

  
ALWAYS HARD. ALWAYS USABLE

 

 AND ALWAYS FULL


FOR MY PLEASURE


ALL MY PLEASURE


MY ORGASMS


AND MY CONTROL


YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER...PAIN AND PLEASURE...


 YOU LOVE TO GIVE ME PLEASURE...

 AND...my happy Haloween my dear !!, we are going to celebrate MY BEST HAPPY PARTY...by this weekend....and likely I will need till next...and next...I will improvise how TO EXTEND HOURS...DAYS...WEEKS...


...I will inject you a POTION...a potion from YOUR BRAIN...to use you...sometimes you wont´t feel...will be an instrument to give me pleasure...whenever I wish...wherever I want...


...an eternal soiree of love...caress...passion...and relax and pleasure for me...


...Yes, I will inject you a POTION, to make you Hold, to use you penis longer...and also to change your sensations...your mind and your body...a potion from YOUR BRAIN...that will make you feel different...and you will have an unlike in nature sensation of your penis....ENJOYING as you never did the TRIP...as nobody did, doesn´t matter the end....you don´t want to ejaculate...furthermore...you don´t mind about ejaculation...you feel as a woman with multiple orgasms, a special body...a special penis from outer space...but without ejaculating...you feel pleasureable pain, you feel extrapleasure in touch, kisses, suck..., you will feel as you are ejaculating, and you will look to see if you are expelling sperm, even your eyes will make you believe for a moment, but you will not ejaculate...only virtual...having orgasms without semen...ENJOYING THE TRIP...and giving me all the pleasure you understand from this moment, the beginning of what I want.


...You will have all kind of orgasms...but without sperm...


...yes I will use that potion from your mind...maybe a placebo...to make you withstand my dear...


...all my experiments...you wish...


...al the pleasure you will give me...


...all the orgasms you expert on giving me...and I love...


 ...so...I can`t let you ejaculate....you are not allowed, never !!!!...this you really love it, though you will beg to cum, it is to hear me denying you to ejaculate...for my pleasure...telling you...you still don´t deserve it...and carefully punishing you...with our safe word.


...I will never allow you to ejaculate...this is my target...I know I have to train you..from lowest to highest...but I know you play to tell me you want to ejaculate...you will beg me...many times...because you love my denial...and you will tell me you have a terrible pain in your balls...my love...you have to get custom to it...and we know it pass without ejaculating...so I do not have any doubt...I won´t let you ejaculate...maybe the first times...I will let you some precum...and this will relief enough the pain in your balls the first times and keep you level at 99% always...but later...body is wise...


...but you will not ejaculate...some precum, that´s all...you will not spoil my party of two weeks...and longer...


...because saving your sperm...I guarantee my pleasure..You will be usable whenever I want...you wish only my pleasure...give me pleasure...lets go shopping, and funny...and dinner...and back home to give me pleasure again...


...till I let you cum...maybe in your birthday...after two months of denying your ejaculation and using you...after a very special weekend...I will tell you that...but maybe I will not permit you to loose your sexual desire...or maybe only half...stopping you at the beginning...or at the middle I said...No, better only some precum...Is your birthday my dear !!!! Have a nice party !!!!!...of more teasing...and denial...and pleasure me !!!.


 ...all the pleasure you give..how am I going to let you...and more knowing that I you wish the same...


Yes, this is my target, only one ejaculation for you each year...full...but maybe half orgasm or less first times...stopping action on you...till I decide a complete...and huge ejaculation for you...
 

I will keep you hard...all the year...is the best cure for blue balls...it will relieve your pain...


...stopping when you precum...


...when I want...


 ...giving me all the pleasure...


Eternally, everlasting.

you´ll never be released...


Two or one per year...and ruined !!!


This is only a massage to relax and keep your "energy", withut happy end...always will be.


Your only wish is to give me pleasure...we both know.


ALL THAT YOU DESIRE IS TO BE TEASED AND DENIED LONG TERM, GIVING ME PLEASURE IN ALL WAYS I DEMAND, AND FINALLY BE REWARDED WITH A RUINED ORGASM...AFTER BEING SO CLOSE TO REACH AN EJACULATION WITH A LONG ORGASM...WE NO NEED TO TALK, I KNOW YOU WANT TO END WITH A RUINED ORGASM, ABANDONED OR WITH PAIN OR PUNISHED OR...YES, BEING SO TEASED..AND GIVING ME SUCH PLEASURE...AND I ALWAYS USE YOU...WHAT MAKES US HAPPY



 TO PLAY WITH YOU, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EJACULATE, SEE THE DIFFERENCE


To give me pleasure...

..you are not permitted to ejaculate


...always leaking...always in the edge...


...but you never ejaculate my dear !!!


...you like it...and I love it !!!


when I finally let you ejaculate !!!!!!!


but keep dreaming, you will be always edging and not allowed to cum...alternating with giving me orgasms


Yes, you can think: "Once she tastes my precum, she knows then I´m on the edge, and that’s where she likes to leave me, once and another...eternally at this point...all the night...all the days...", and you`re right.


...playing with you, I love it, and is better at this point....and the way you give me pleasure...


Keep in your mind the calendar, you only be allowed to cum twice each year, your birthday and new years day...and one of this or the two will be a ruined orgasm ejaculation...or maybe not...you will never be allowed...due to...


....this is waht you like, and this is waht I love...you give me only if you are full...so much pleasure !!!


...and let you cum once you are terrible full...maybe that times you do not manage well the situation, and you need more to learn...and balls ache you tell me is to much for you...you will be drained...as exception...but without any pleasure...ejaculation without orgasm...but don´t you think there were to much edging for you...you like it and I love it...to fill your balls more and more...you accumulate "desire" for me and then give me more and more pleasure...what you need is to learn...It is the month of not ejaculating, it is the year of no milk at all (only some drops), it is the decade of only some drops, it is the time of being both happier than ever, forever love.